Credit Card Details
Credit Card details must be entered at time of booking. You will be charged a prepayment of the first night in the 3 days (72hours) before arrival. The balance is to be paid on arrival. If your booking is made on the same day you intend to arrive you will be charged 100% at the time of booking.
If your credit card declines you will not have a booking. We will let you know and you will need to check your account and re-submit your booking request.
We reserve the right to charge the nominated credit card in the event of cancellations, late check ins, early check outs, incomplete group arrivals, unsettled balances, property damage, alarm tampering or false fire alarms, excess cleaning or any other circumstances where it is deemed necessary from time to time.
We will hold your credit card details in place of taking a key bond from you. However if your key is not returned by 10am of departure day your nominated credit card will be charged $20.00.
We are happy to accommodate groups. For group bookings of more than 10 people contact us to chat about your requirements. Group bookings are subject to a 50% deposit at the time of booking. Group booking cancellations within 30 days of the arrival date will incur a 50% cancellation fee.
All availability shown on the online booking pages is up-to-date to the minute. Once you submit your booking that bed space will be “held” for you until your booking has been fully processed. The only reason that we would not be able to secure that booking for you is if your credit card declines or is not valid.
Make sure you enter your email address correctly to avoid delays in confirmation. You will have your confirmation email within 24 hours of making your booking. If you have not received a confirmation in this time please first check your junk or spam folder, then either give us a call or send us a message through the contact us page .
All cancellations must be made in writing by replying to the confirmation email, and will be carried out in accordance with the terms of our cancellation policy.
Cancellations are free of charge until 3 days before arrival (72hours). You will then be charged the first night if you cancel in the 3 days before arrival. Cancellations (from midnight) on arrival day and No Shows will attract a 100% cancellation fee. Cancellation fee is calculated on your TOTAL BOOKING, regardless of how many days are booked.
Postponements & Amendments
Bookings can be transferred to another date, seasonal room rates will apply. A minimum of 2 days notice prior to arrival day must be given. New dates must be within 6 months of the original arrival day. A $5 fee maybe charged.
All booking alterations must be made in writing and sent by replying to the confirmation email, and will be carried out in accordance with the terms and conditions.
8.30am to 8.00pm, daily.
- You are welcome to check in anytime after 3pm.
- After-Hours check-ins will have the balance of their stay charged to the nominated credit card and an envelope containing your key and directions will be left out. Make sure you take the one with your name on it! This will be automatically carried out for all bookings that have not checked in by closing time.
- Room check-out no later than 10am, unless by prior arrangement, or you will be charged for an extra night. Return your key to reception.
- The Crossing Backpackers is an accommodation provider, we are not responsible for the weather or your change of plans or circumstances.
- The Crossing Backpackers offers no guarantees as to the availability of the activities in the area or suitability of conditions for those activities for the duration of your stay and therefore cannot be held responsible or liable in any way.
- With these considerations the cancellation policy will stand.
- These Terms and Conditions will not be overridden by any verbal communications.
- Any variance to these Terms and Conditions is strictly at the discretion of the Proprietor.