Credit Card Details
Your nominated credit card will be charged 50% of the full booking tariff to secure your booking, or 100% if you make your booking on the same day you intend to arrive. Sorry, this is NON-REFUNDABLE.
If your credit card declines you will not have a booking. We will let you know and you will need to check your account and re-submit your booking request.
We reserve the right to charge the nominated credit card in the event of cancellations, late check ins, early check outs, incomplete group arrivals, unsettled balances, property damage, alarm tampering or false fire alarms, excess cleaning or any other circumstances where it is deemed necessary from time to time.
Late check-ins will have the balance of their stay charged to the nominated credit card and a key and directions will be left out. Make sure you take the one with your name on it! This will be automatically carried out for all bookings that have not checked in by closing time.
Room Check-Out no later than 10am, unless by prior arrangement, or you will be charged for an extra night.
We will hold your credit card details in place of taking a key bond from you. However if your key is not returned by 10am of departure day your nominated credit card will be charged $20.00.
All availability shown on the online booking pages is up-to-date to the minute. Once you submit your booking that bed space will be “held” for you until your booking has been fully processed. The only reason that we would not be able to secure that booking for you is if your credit card declines.
Reception closes at 8.00pm, so if you plan to make a booking with arrival on that same evening and it is after 8.00pm it would be best to give us a call first so we can make the necessary arrangements for you.
Make sure you enter your email address correctly to avoid delays in confirmation. You will have your confirmation email within 24 hours of making your booking. If you have not received a confirmation in this time please first check your junk or spam folder, then either give us a call or send us a message through the contact us page .
All cancellations must be made in writing by replying to the confirmation email, and will be carried out in accordance with the terms of our cancellation policy.
All cancellations will attract a 50% cancellation fee (your 50% non-refundable deposit) up to the day before arrival. Cancellations on arrival day and No Shows will attract a 100% cancellation fee. Cancellation fee is calculated on your TOTAL BOOKING, regardless of how many days are booked.
Postponements & Amendments
Bookings can be transferred to another date, seasonal room rates will apply. A minimum of 2 days notice prior to arrival day must be given. Booking alterations will attract an administration fee of $5 per alteration, unless the alteration is an upgrade on the existing booking.
All booking alterations must be made in writing and sent by replying to the confirmation email, and will be carried out in accordance with the terms and conditions.
8.30am-10am & 4.30pm-8.00pm, daily.
- After-Hours check-ins will have the balance of their stay charged to the nominated credit card and a key and directions will be left out. Make sure you take the one with your name on it!
- Room check-out no later than 10am, unless by prior arrangement, or you will be charged for an extra night. Return your key to reception.
- If reception is unattended please press the page button for assistance.
If you cannot supply us with credit card details on arrival we will need a $20.00 key deposit. If your key is not returned on departure, your key deposit will not be returned or your credit card will be charged $20.00.
- The Crossing Backpackers is an accommodation provider, we are not responsible for the weather or your change of plans or circumstances.
- The Crossing Backpackers offers no guarantees as to the availability of the activities in the area or suitability of conditions for those activities for the duration of your stay and therefore cannot be held responsible or liable in any way.
- With these considerations the cancellation policy will stand.
- These Terms and Conditions will not be overridden by any verbal communications.
- Any variance to these Terms and Conditions is strictly at the discretion of the Proprietor.